Secret of the Geishas. White Camillia Seed Oil is a lightweight, odorless neutral oil, yet botanically rich. Perfect to remove eye makeup without irriting delicate eye tissues. Nourishing enough to use as an after cleansing moisturizer.
This premium quality White Camellia Seed oil from Camellia oleifera organic grown in Japan is cold pressed, virgin, unrefined and very high in Oleic acid. This flowering bush grows mainly in Japan and China and is also known as Tea Seed oil (not to be confused with Tea Tree essential oil).
White Camellia Seed is highly penetrating and contains Squalene (2.85%) credited for boosting natural emollients in skin that guard against wrinkles, pre-mature aging, crepey and loose skin. White Camellia leaves skin soft and supple and is touted the legendary beauty secret used by geishas for skin regeneration, skin restoration and hair care.
White Camellia Seed oil has a light vegetable oil aroma.
Benefits and Uses of Camellia Seed Oil:
- Rapidly Absorbed
- Highly Moisturizing
- Minimal Aroma
- Suitable for skin conditions of Eczema and Psoriasis
- High in Fatty and Essential Fatty Acids, Tocopherols and Polyphenols
- Contains Antioxidant to fight Free Radicals
- Balances Dry Skin
- Suitable for all skin types including Oily and Acne Skin
- Non-Comedogenic (will not block or clog pores)
- Scar Reduction
- After Shaving Skin Conditioning
- Hair and Scalp Conditioner
- Weak and Damaged Hair
- Strengthen Weak/Brittle Nails
- After Sun skin care
Fatty Acid Content:
C16:0 Palmitic 9.3%
C18:0 Stearic 2.1%
C18:1 Oleic 81.89%
C18:2 Linoleic 7.09%